Part-Time Law School
A better alternative for today’s law student
For many prospective law students, being able to work while advancing their education is a necessity; walking away from an existing job - be it full or part-time - is simply not possible.
The part-time evening law program at Glendale University College of Law offers an ideal opportunity to bridge the gap between maintaining professional and personal responsibilities and earning a law degree. Here’s how:
- Attend class an average of just three nights per week
- Classes meet only in the evening from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Structured program from start to finish keeps you focused
- Quarter system rhythm moves students quickly towards graduation
- Lighter course load creates opportunity to excel academically
- Tuition costs up to 50% less than local full time law programs
If you want to go to law school but need to keep your job, maintain family commitments, or would simply prefer a lighter course load, the part-time evening law program at Glendale University College of Law is a perfect fit for you.
Best Law School Value
Connect With Us