A traditional time of year to return to school, students enrolling in the fall still benefit from a part-time law school schedule.
- Attend class just three nights per week the entire first year of law school.
- Take only two substantive law classes, Torts and Contracts, for nine months.
- Dedicate one night per week to developing legal analysis and writing skills.
- Finish the first year of law studies in the Summer Criminal Law Program.
- June LSAT scores considered for fall admission.
|1st Quarter (7qu)
|2nd Quarter (7qu)
|3rd Quarter (9qu)
|4th Quarter (6qu)
Summer Criminal Law Program
Best Law School Value
Connect With Us