The Best Law School Value
Glendale University College of Law makes it possible to attend a reputable, accredited law school for up to 50% less than most other area law schools. GUCL is one of the most affordable accredited law schools in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego and San Bernardino Counties.
What’s even better is that Glendale’s part-time, evening class schedule allows students to work and attend law school – an option that is not available at all law schools.
Many students at Glendale are able to graduate debt-free by signing up for the law school’s non-interest bearing tuition payment plan. Think about it! Attend law school, keep your job and pay as you go!
As an alternative, students seeking financial aid can apply for the Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan℠ at salliemae.com.
Benefits of attending Glendale extend well beyond affordability, for example:
- Curriculum including all 16 subjects tested on the California Bar Exam
- Accomplished faculty teaching from nationally recognized casebooks and treatises
- Tests formatted using Bar Exam-style essay and performance exams
- Access to a traditional law library as well as on-line legal resources
- Emphasis on development of legal writing skills throughout the entire program
- Small class sizes, personal attention and the energy of a diverse student population
- Opportunities for practical legal experience through trial advocacy, moot court and externships
Best Law School Value
Connect With Us
Join us for a
SAMPLE LAW CLASS
& OPEN HOUSE
June 20, 2013, 7-9:00 PM