Law Program Highlights
- Glendale University College of Law offers a structured, four-year, part-time, evening law program with enrollment opportunities every spring, summer and fall.
- Tuition costs up to 50% less than other accredited law programs; current tuition is $435 per quarter unit.
- Curriculum includes all 16 subjects tested on the California Bar Exam.
- Emphasis on development of legal analysis, writing skills and examsmanship throughout the entire program. Tests formatted using Bar Exam-style essay and performance exams.
- Accomplished faculty teaching from nationally recognized casebooks and treatises. Access to a traditional law library as well as on-line legal resources.
- Opportunities for practical legal experience through trial advocacy, moot court and externships.
- Structured program from start to finish keeps students focused; quarter system moves students quickly towards graduation.
- Attend class an average of 3 nights per week, Monday – Thursday, from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. Lighter course load creates opportunity to excel academically.
- Small class sizes, personal attention and the energy of a diverse student population.
Best Law School Value
Connect With Us